Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Friday, September 18, 2009

MAXIMUM RIDE Book Promotion

So that long title might throw you off a bit but hopefully you'll read this.
Read “MAX” - the newest book in the bestselling Maximum Ride series.

On sale in paperback 09/01/09!
"Still reeling from their most recent adventure, Maximum Ride and the rest of the flock must head out to sea to uncover the secret behind a brand new series of disasters—fish are dying off the coast of Hawaii, hundreds of ships are being destroyed. As if that weren’t enough, they’re also being tracked by a criminal mastermind with, oh yeah, an army of mercenaries. Can the flock save themselves and the ocean, and the world, from utter destruction?"
This is what one lucky fellow can win:
  1. Maximum Ride: Max (paperback)
  2. Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment (paperback)
  3. Maximum Ride: School’s Out – Forever (paperback)
  4. Maximum Ride: Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports (paperback)
  5. Maximum Ride: The Final Warning (paperback)
  6. Maximum Ride: Manga (paperback)
  7. The Dangerous Days of Daniel X (paperback)
  8. Daniel X: Watch the Skies (hardcover)

Rules:
It's going to be fairly simple with this promotion so the only rule is to comment with your email address.

+1 to you if someone enters saying that they were referred by you
+1 to the person that states your name

This will end on October 2nd--exactly 2 weeks from now

The Fine Print:
The Maximum Ride: Max Promotion is open to legal US residents who are at least 13 years of age as of August 31, 2009. There will be two prizes for each Promotion. Each prize consists of the following eight (8) books: Maximum Ride: Max (paperback); Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment (paperback); Maximum Ride: School’s Out – Forever (paperback); Maximum Ride: Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports (paperback); Maximum Ride: The Final Warning (paperback); Maximum Ride: Manga (paperback); The Dangerous Days of Daniel X (paperback); and Daniel X: Watch the Skies (hardcover). The approximate retail value of each prize is $72.00. Winners will be confirmed on or about September 28, 2009 by email. Prizes will only be shipped to confirmed winners with addresses in the US. Prizes will be shipped within 30 days after a selected entrant is confirmed as a winner.

34 comments:

  1. I'd love to be entered! :)

    grochowskis@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH, I've been wanting to read this series forever. :D

    Kilee
    XxMusic_NerdxX(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo.. fun! Love this series.

    gypsyrover21(at)yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please count me in.

    cindyc725 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic giveaway for my fave author

    msboatgal at aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. please enter me

    infinitemusic19 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd like to be entered.

    thanks

    teensatthelibrary[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice contest(:

    Kelsey
    kelseythebookscout at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome, thanks!
    Adrienne
    adrienne2093(at)comcast(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been wanting to read these books forever. And my friend keeps on bugging me that I havent. :)

    Dani.
    lightningstreak123@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please enter me. dasuzuki at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great prize pack, count me in! tWarner419@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Enter me please!

    paradoxrevealed (at) aim (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wicked awesome contest! Please enter me in this drawing. Thanks for the opportunity! Indigo

    ravensquietscreams@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. count me in please
    throuthehaze at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Enter me!
    katiesbookshelf@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would love a chance to win.

    Valorie
    morbidromantic@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, amazing! I always see these books but I never had the chance to read them. Thank you for the contest!

    greenteaonlyplease(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'd love to be entered! =)

    HarlequinTwilight@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Please include me.

    bacchus76 at myself dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Woo! I'd love a chance to win these awesome books!

    kinger1429@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Count me in! My e-mail is zubin.c.hill@safe-mail.net

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yay, Maximum Ride! I've only read the first one, so I would love to win and read more.

    mwolf(at)tscpl(dot)org

    ReplyDelete
  24. Enter me!

    goodbooksandgoodwine(@)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'd love a chance to win! This sounds like a good series!

    Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh enter me please! I love James Patterson books!

    katieb206@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Mary Rowe told me to comment here.
    illenihan @ gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Count me in!!


    redleocat at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Mary Rowe referred me to this website... Go Mary!!
    Ashley
    littledirnberger@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I tried leaving a comment earlier but was unsuccessful. I would love to win these books for my students. Mary Rowe
    14rowe@dishmail.net

    ReplyDelete
  31. Enter me please!

    novelgirl@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Fwee! faked_sugartone at hotmail

    ReplyDelete
  33. I would like to enter!!!

    mshersheyskiss408@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I'd absolutely love to win this!

    lovinfitch(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete