Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Random Post About Everything to Nothing

Hey guys, Julie Kraut emailed me letting me know that she'll be coming to Philadelphia (she remembered that I'm from Philly) for a reading of Slept Away! I'm already trying to convince some fellow PA bloggers to go (Steph Su and Harmony) and hopefully will find more to come! I'm not exactly sure if I can make it but since it's only an hour's worth of a commute via bus and train it isn't that far. One of my friends might come with me since she's awesome like that!

So here's the details:
October 3rd, 2009, 1:00 pm
Reading and signing of Slept Away
Penn Bookstore (hey if you want to tour UPenn, now will be a great time!)
3601 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106

Let me know if you can make it! It'll be fun (hopefully!).

I also wanted to let you know of a contest Cat is having! She has some amazing books up for grabs, some of which I loved! Seriously she's such a great person so I want this contest to be big for her! Plus it's international~~

3 comments:

  1. Bahh, all cool book signings are in the states. It makes me so sad. D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why did this post not show up in my google reader? Hmm. You are very sweet, Yan thank you for the nice things you said about me! I'm so very emotional at 4:30 in the morning. haha!

    *hugs* I have like, 100 or so entires and I am scared of my own contest! 0_o

    ReplyDelete