Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A Contest You Should Know!

So I'm here to spread you some cheer and let you guys know of a contest. A SUPER DUPER AWESOME CONTEST! One that includes CATCHING FIRE (that's right!) AND Hush, Hush (oh yeah!)

Prizes you can win:
1. Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick ARC
2. Along For The Ride by Sarah Dessen ARC
3. Kiss of Life by Daniel Waters ARC
4. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater ARC
5. Troy High by Shana Norris ARC
6. Love You Hate You Miss You by Elizabeth Scott ARC
7. Reincarnation by Suzanne Weyn ARC
8. Lovestruck Summer by Melissa Walker
9. Death by Series by Linda Gerber (3 books total)
10. a 5 dollar giftcard from Walmart (you can buy yourself half of a book with it, lol)
11. 3 Sarah Dessen books ( Just Listen, This Lullaby, Someone Like You)
12. Suite Scarlett by Maureen Johnson
13. Fire By Kristin Cashmore ARC
14. Last but not least, I have some extra amazon cards, so I will also include a preorder for CATCHING FIRE BY SUZANNE COLLINS. It will be shipped to on or around Sept 1st (whenever they ship it)
AND a book of your choice (under $15.00 please and it can be a preorder as long as it comes out in September-so many good books get released)

So go here and let Cindy know that I've sent you! If you want to let me know that you've entered and let her know with my name I'll give you an extra entry to this contest I'm having next month! Two books are up for grabs from me, Give Up the Ghost and Candor. Interested? Then enter her contest, let her know that I've sent you and let me know here at my blog.

12 comments:

  1. I let her know you sent me on her blog!

    -Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to go do it right now! I never usually do contest but I saw Sarah Dessen and "amazon gift cards" and I was like, "I'm in!"

    I found your blog browsing and I have been finding more and more great blogs about books dedicated to people who love to read. I am an aspiring novelist myself and am trying to expand my blog followers. I am hoping once I am able to do that I might be able to get interviews with authors I like and help promote them. If you're interested in helping me out, please follow me as I will follow you and I hope to read more updates! Thank you so much, Aleece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I let her know you sent me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I let her know you sent me!

    -Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I let her know you sent me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I entered and listed you as referring me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. w00t you're awesome for posting this! I entered and let her know you referred me =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have entered the contest on cindy's blog, and i have let her know that you sent me there.

    Ashley
    arudd908@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I went over to the contest and let her know you referred me...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will go over and let hr know you referred me

    Mystica


    mystica123athotmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey~!

    I entered her contest and let her know that you referred me.

    ReplyDelete