Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Monday, August 3, 2009

Winner of Books By Its Cover

Here's to the first month of my latest meme: Books by its Cover. Anyway the answers were...

Sample:
Swoon by Nina Malkin
Breathe in the danger
Exhale the smoke
Below the nimble
Tree is a tale
Red lips lush
Of a man you desire
Let me be covered
In sin

Crap this poem was too hard:
Fairy Tale by Cyn Balog
Amethyst raindrops
Underneath sea-green veins
Lustful glaze of the one whom
Returned
And tell the one you knew
Farewell


The actual poems now:
Are U 4 Real? by Sara Kadefors
Double click
Left click
Right click
Pink and blue
Tell me all
Online

Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen
Pedal backwards
But move forward
In life
Accept me
For me
My plain
White tee
And me with my
dress--spotted

It's Not You, It's Me by Kerry Cohen Hoffmann
Green and orange collide
Behind the soft tinted peach
Follow me, follow you

Sleepless by Thomas Fahy
Cover up the mystery
With bloody tears
Streaked

And so the winner is...
Jessica!
Her email is lost_inabook(blankblank). So if you're this Jess then congrats! You can choose between Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev (ARC), Rules by Cynthia Lord (signed), Secrets of Truth and Beauty by Megan Frazer (ARC), Wings by Aprilynne Pike (ARC). Send me an email with your address and choice of book please!

7 comments:

  1. Oh man! I feel stupid for not getting Along for the Ride correct!

    Congrats Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh Sleepless, that makes sense!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Jessica!

    My uncle said that he apparently received a big box but have to still check the from address. (I have 9 packages shipped to his place!) He's slow at replying his emails. x.x It's under "Yan ____" correct?

    ReplyDelete
  4. And thanks for joining the contest! : P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, I had guessed right on 2 of them (Fairy Tale, Along For The Ride) - but I did not join the fun! But I will next time because this looks like fun :) and not to mention way clever! I'd say you have too much time on your hands (but I know that is not true!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The poem for Fairy Tale is so hard. I even thought it was Sea Change haha. Congrats to the winner ^^

    ReplyDelete