Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Monday, August 17, 2009

Radio Disney Horrors!

So I was challenege to listen to Radio Disney which I did. It was horrifying to say the least. Anyway this is what I heard:








  1. The Wiggles "Here Comes A Bear"
  2. Imagination Movers "Mover Music"
  3. Disney's Silly Songs "Little Bunny Foo Foo"
  4. Ralph's World "Dinosaur Rumble"
  5. Choo Choo Soul "A, B, C,"
  6. Dan Zanes "Let's Shake"
  7. Ooh, Aah, and You "Coconut Song"
  8. Yimon and Pumba "Stand By Me"
  9. Higglytown Heroes "We Are Going to a Restaurant"
  10. 101 Dalmations Sing-A-Long "Pongo"
  11. Mickey Mouse "Mickey's Countdown"
  12. Tigger & Pooh "My Friends Tigger & Pooh"
  13. Food Songs "Aye-Ay-Ay-Ay"
  14. Higglytown Heroes "Higsquah"
  15. Baby Jamz "Old McDonald"
  16. Doodlebops "Thank You"
  17. Goofy "Yes, We Have No Bananas"
  18. Imagination Movers "Jungle Room"
  19. Hannah Montana & David Archuleta "I Wanna Know You"
  20. Aly & AJ "Like Whoa"
  21. Ashley Tisdale "It's Alright, It's OK"
  22. The Black Eyed Peas "Don't Lie"
  23. Demi Lovato & Selena Gomez "One & The Same"
  24. 3 Doors Down "It's Not My Time"
  25. Jonas Brothers "Fly With Me"
  26. Carrie Underworld "All-American Girl"
  27. Flo Rida "Jump"
  28. Beyonce "Halo"
  29. Mitchel Musso & Tiffany Thorton "Let It Go"
  30. Jordin Sparks "One Step At A Time"
  31. Honor Society "Where Are You Now"
  32. Jonas Brothers "Paranoid"
  33. Ashley Tisdale "I Want It All"
  34. Miley Cyrus "He Could Be The One"
  35. Plain White T's "Hey There, Delilah"
  36. Kellie Pickler "Best Days of Your Life"
  37. Demi Lovato "This is Me"
  38. Taylor Swift "You Belong With Me"
  39. Cascada "What Hurts the Most"
  40. Jessica McCarthy "How Do You Sleep"
  41. Mitchel Musso "Hey"
  42. Daughtry "No Surprise"
  43. Jonas Brothers "Tonight"
  44. Shiloh "Operator"
  45. Rascal Flatts "What Hurts the Most"
  46. Demi Lovato & Selena Gomez "One & The Same"
  47. Zac Effron & Vanessa Hudgens "Right Here Right Now"
  48. Ashley Tisdale "It's Alright, It's OK"
  49. Jordan Pruitt "Jump To the Rhythm"
  50. Allstar "Journey to the end of my Life"
  51. Jonas Brothers featuring Miley Cyrus "Before the Storm"
  52. Sean Kingston "Fire Burning"
  53. Mitchel Musso "The In-Crowd"
  54. the Ting Tings "That's Not My Name"
  55. Beyonce "Halo"
  56. Drew Seeley & Selena Gomez "New Classic"
  57. Hannah Montana "Ice Cream Freeze"
  58. Black Eyed Peas "Don't Lie"
  59. Nickelback "If Today Was Your Last Day"
  60. Corbin Bleu "Run It Back Again"
  61. Jonas Brothers "Paranoid"
  62. Jesse McCarthy "Beautiful Soul"
  63. Comic book Heroes "Catch Me If You Can"
  64. Yaylor Swift "You belong With Me"
  65. Demi Lovato "Here We Go Again"
  66. Sara Bareilles "Love Song"
  67. Miley Cyrus "He Could Be The One
  68. Mitchel Musso "Hey"
  69. Nickelback "Gotta Be Somebody"
  70. Jordin Sparks "Battlefield"
  71. Hilary Duff "with Love"
  72. David Cook "Come Back to Me"
  73. Alyson Stoner "Dancing in the Moonlight"
  74. Jojo "Leave"
  75. Kristinia DeBarge "Goodbye"
  76. Taylor Swift "You Belong With Me"
  77. Jesse McCathney "How Do You sleep"
  78. Jason Mzar "I'm Yours"
  79. Savannah Outen "If Only You Knwo"
  80. Mitchel Musso "Hey"
  81. Plain White T's "1, 2, 3, 4"
  82. Jordin Sparks "Battlefield"
  83. Jonas Brothers "Kids of the Future"
  84. Daughtry "No Surprise"
  85. Hannah Montana & David Archuleta "I Wanna Know"
  86. Aly & A.J. "Rush"
  87. Allstar "Journey to the End of my Life"
  88. Ashley Tisdale "It's Alright, It's OK"
  89. Sean Kingston "Fire Burning"
  90. Boys Like Girls "Thunder"
  91. Steve Rushton "Rady to Rock'
  92. Daniel Powter "Bad Day"
  93. Jonas Brothers "Fly With Me"
  94. Paramore "Decode"
  95. Beyonce "Halo"
  96. Bowling for Soup "1985"
  97. Miley Cyrus "Ice Cream Freeze"
  98. Comic Book Heroes "Catch Me If You Can"
  99. Demi Lovato "Here We Go Again"
  100. Jesse McCartney "Leavin'"
  101. Jonas Brothers "Paranoid"
  102. Honor Society "Where Are You Now"
  103. David Cook "Come Back to Me"
  104. Jesse McCartney "Beautiful Soul"
  105. Jordin Sparks "Battlefield"
  106. Aly & AJ "Like Whoa"
  107. Justin Bieber "One Time"
  108. Ashley Tisdale "It's Alright, It's OK"
  109. Daniel Curtis Lee & Adam Hicks "U Can't Touch This"
  110. Natasha Bedingfield "Pocketful of Sunshine"
  111. Miley Cyrus "He Cold Be The One"
  112. High School Musical "We're All in this Together"
  113. Jonas Brothers "Fly With Me"
  114. We The Kings " Check Yes Juliet"
  115. Beyonce "Halo"
  116. Will.i.am "I Like to Move It"
  117. Emily Osment "The Hero in Me"
  118. Miley Cyrus "The Climb"
  119. Plain White T's "Hey There Delilah"
  120. Kellie Pickler "Best Days of Your Life"
  121. Jonas Brothers "Paranoid"
  122. Flo Rida "Jump"
  123. Paramore "Decode"
  124. Honors Society "Where Are You Now"
  125. Taylor Swift "You Belong With Me"
  126. Demi Lovato "Get Back"
  127. David Cook "Come Back to Me"
  128. Steve Rushton "Ready to Rock"
  129. Miley Cyrus "He Could be the One"
  130. Tiffany Giardina "No Average Angel"
  131. The Black Eyed Peas "No Lie"
  132. Beyonce "Halo"
  133. Justin Bieber "One Time"
  134. We the Kings "Check Yes Juliet"
  135. Jonas Brothers "Paranoid"
  136. Hillary Duff "With Love"
  137. Daniel Curtis Lee & Adam Hicks "U Can't Touch This"
I also had my Taylor blogger icon for a month now so we can say good-bye to that!

12 comments:

  1. *snicker*

    Disney Radio won't play in Canada. At least not where I live. So very sad. =P

    Who the heck is Taylor Lautner? I feel so old and out of touch with you Young People.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made a LIST? xD

    Jesse McCartney? I pity you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yikes!
    I didn't realize how awful radio disney was!

    137 and only around 4 that I like... <3 Jason Mraz

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...!! Never heard of Radio Disney. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on not committing suicide. I don't remember radio Disney sucking that bad when I listened to it for some reason. I can only imagine how edited some of these songs are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't Lie. I know you liked Demi Lovato since she's the only one off this list (from which i can see) that can actually sing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, poor you! I can tolerate maybe 4 or 5 of those.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cannot believe you actually listened to all of these songs. It must be somewhat painful. Anyway goodbye Taylor.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I FEEL YOUR PAIN! I would've died after song #1.


    Ha, and I love the writing on the icon. :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Did you have fun listening to the Playhouse Disney hour? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bahaha Playhouse Disney Hour...I remember when I loved Radio Disney *shivers* I was a sad little kid then...Bahaha I love your Taylor icon "Taylor Lautner is Hawt...I hate you Carol" XD

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've seen Kellie Pickler many times… She has captivated millions of fans worldwide. Last time I got my ticket for her last concert but before I compare prices for free. Kellie was up for it from the start...waited along time to catch & it was really a great concert.

    ReplyDelete