Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Monday, August 3, 2009

Monday Mystery: Fugliness with the Twilight Cast

So this will be the debate of the century. We're talking about whom you think is the not-best looking one: Jacob or Edward. I'll show you pictures at their prime and let you guys decide. Trust me, it ain't pretty.

Dammit! Taylor Lautner doesn’t have horrid photos! Well I'm screwed...so uh enjoy ugly photos of Robert Pattison then I guess. If anyone of you can find some heinous pictures of Taylor, I would appreciate it...

9 comments:

  1. LOL! **Coughing - Getting Choked** Girl this is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are both equally disgusting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually think he is good looking... it's the wooden delivery that I find more unappealing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm...he looks so much better in the movies, besides that eh? I'm sad to say I'm slowly leaning towards Jacob's sexyness! :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww Yan I know you only did this to find ugly pictures of Taylor but the ones you did find are really bad.

    ReplyDelete