Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday (36)

The Deadly Sister by Eliot Schrefer (May 1st 2010--Scholastic)

"Abby Goodwin is sure her sister Tabitha isn't a murderer. But her parents don't agree. Her friends don't agree. And the cops definitely don't agree. Tabitha is a drop-out, a stoner, a girl who's obsessed with her tutor, Clyde Andrews...until he ends up dead. Tabitha runs away, and leaves Abby following the trail of clues. Each piece of evidence points to Tabitha, but it also appears that Clyde had secrets of his own. And enemies. Like his brother, who Abby becomes involved with...until he falls under suspicion.

Is Abby getting closer to finding the true murderer? Or is someone leading her down a twisted false path?"

I read Schrefer's previous work The School for Dangerous Girls and liked it so I can't wait to read this one.

This meme is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine!

9 comments:

  1. I kind of like this cover.... its pretty simple, for the premise yet its one that would make me look at it in store.

    Nice pick. Here's mine-
    http://agoodaddiction.blogspot.com/2009/12/waiting-on-wednesday-is-weekly-meme.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I keep wanting to buy The School for Dangerous Girls, but wasn't sure about it, but I think I will now, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I've never heard of this book before! Thanks for posting, sounds really good. =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like the cover much but it sounds good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh sounds good *adds to 2010 wishlist* I love the cover too!

    ReplyDelete