Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Monday, December 21, 2009

Monday Mystery: News


Except change "summer" with "winter". Now that your ears/eyes are bleeding here's the news. Because we just got hit with this massive snowstorm (16-20 inches worth of snow) therefore school's out! At least for today anyhow. I'm doing absolutely nothing for today--woot!


In other news I celebrated my blogversary yesterday! So Happy Birthday Books by Their Cover for being 1 year old now. It seems as though I felt more excitement during my half-year mark than yesterday lol. Oh well.

5 comments:

  1. Wait, your blog is younger than mine? XD; Wow, happy b-day to Books By Their Cover! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Congrats! Wish you a hundred of years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy blogaversary! Here's to another year ahead!

    ReplyDelete