Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Books by its Cover August Winner

Week 1:
What’s black and white and re(a)d all over?
Hint:
The king came before the pawn.

review of the Twilight Saga
(a reader alerted me that it's a queen, not a king so I feel really stupid now lol I'm sorry to those who thought it was Breaking Dawn, but my mistake of queen/king screwed you over! Also several of you spelled Stephenie wrong ;)

Week 2:
Why did the wolf cross the woods?
To meet the girl in green.

my rant of Linger

Week 3:
Why are your eyes so red Mr. Wolf?
The better to look at you Little Miss Red
with your cloak to hide.

review of Sisters Red

Week 4:
Hey, you! You with the blond hair
Yeah you in the blue!
What’s that in your head?
Are those…horns?

We had 116 entries and only 4 of them were wrong this month! Everyone's getting better at this! And the winner is...Marg K.!! (gosia...) Please email me your address Marg. I do not plan to hunt you done.

Next Saturday we're starting a new contest. The prize will be my ARC of Dangerous Neighbors so be on the lookout for that! Since everyone did extremely well this month that means I'm making it too easy for you ;) Just in case it's the latter, next month is going to *hard*

1 comment:

  1. Oh, wow! I can't believe I won! Thank you! I'm emailing you right now.

    :)

    ReplyDelete