Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Bargain Books (23)

for whatever reason, none of the pictures are coming up.

Riding the UniverseCracked Up to BeBy The Time You Read This, I'll Be DeadLiar

Secret Society (Secret Society Novel)Give Up the GhostProphecy of the Sisters (Prophecy of the Sisters Trilogy, Book I)Secrets of Truth and Beauty

Bad Girls Don't DieBroken SoupThe EverafterImmortal

The Demon King (A Seven Realms Novel)Also Known As HarperThe Incorrigible Children of Ashton Place: Book I: The Mysterious HowlingForget-Her-Nots

The MarkRampantGeektastic: Stories from the Nerd HerdGoth Girl Rising

Generation Dead: Passing StrangeGeneration DeadThe Vinyl PrincessJinx

How to Take the Ex Out of Ex-BoyfriendThe Breakup BibleTorchedDonut Days

Vampire Kisses: The Beginning (Vampire Kisses / Kissing Coffins / Vampireville)Radiant Shadows (Wicked Lovely)Hex Hall (Book 1)Pretty Dead


Bargain Books ~ 1 / ~ 2 / ~ 3 / ~ 4 / ~ 5 / ~ 6 / ~7 / ~ 8 / ~ 9 / ~ 10 / ~ 11 / 
~ 12 / ~ 13 / ~14 / ~ 15 / ~16 / ~17 / ~18 / ~19 / ~20 / ~21 / ~22

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your time and effort compiling these posts! They always put a huge dent in my wallet and a smile on my face <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't find your Bargain Book post that was dated 3/5 but wanted to thank you for the headsup. I found 7 books that were on my wish/reminder list for less than $35. I had some gift certificates that I'd been saving for just such an event and was tickled to find so many great buys.

    As I usually as a day or two behind reading on google reader, I'm going to signup for email from you, just so I catch this feature asap!

    (\___/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

    alterlisa AT yahoo DOT com
    http://lisaslovesbooksofcourse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete