Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Fabulous!

I got another blog award from Sharon! <3

Rules are: Write 5 things you are addicted to and then nominate 5 other blogs to pass this award on to!

1. Books (or else I would not have this blog)
2. Baking (how else can I bribe my friends into tolerating me~)
3. Doodling (the only way to battle sleep in class)
4. Sleeping (you guys love it too!)
5. Poking people (I have this friend who squawks whenever I poke her so it's so much fun!)

I nominate:
Lauren
Book Chic
Sarah
Bookworm
Shalonda

AND (yes, I apparently cannot count correctly)
Khy ('cause she makes me smile)

10 comments:

  1. How come I don't get bribed with baked goods?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'cause Khy, how am I going to mail out a chocolate cake :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha your #5 is hilarious. Although, poking wise I'm always the one that gets poked =( I don't really make any cool noises other than Oww lol I'm sensitive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's why you come deliver it, silly. xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should totally give me an incentive to stop over with my wonderful cake then :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. You giving me cake would make me happy? That is a wonderful incentive.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well the award is no cake, but it'll do.

    [Plus, what do you mean, you can't count?]

    ReplyDelete
  8. cause it says to pick 5, and I chose 6 :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much! Your blog is fabulous too! (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for tagging me! I'll get on it this week! :)

    Also, when I get poked, I make cute noises. It sucks cuz all my friends like to do it. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete