Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Read All About It!

So after many pokes from me, Sharon finally sent me some interview questions!

1. Have you ever traveled out of the United States?
Yes I have through many, many books. Okay so that doesn’t really count. My real answer is no, but my family has been planning to head back to China for quite awhile now, and I think my both my parents deserve it.

2. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
In a pleasant house with electricity and running water. I aim small as you can see, but I try not to plan so far ahead. It makes the road there not so exciting or fun anymore.

3. If you could switch places with any book blogger who would it be and why?
No comment, but the amount of followers that Kristi has would be nice (Sharon, you’re way ahead of me now lol). But I think I’m fine with where I am now. Considering that I just started blogging about less than 2 months I think I’m doing exceptionally well...or not. I like to jump head first rather than skim the surface with my toe.

4. How do you decide which book to read next?
Publication date first. But whenever I’m in a pinch (like I can’t seem to pick up a single book) I just grabbed whatever calls out to me.

5. Long does it take you to typically write a review?
It ranges from 30 minutes to 2 weeks. On average it takes about less than an hour, including the actual posting. The 2 weeks are these special cases where I can't explain why I enjoyed the book or when I know why I didn't enjoy the book but somehow I have write something positive about it at least.

If you guys want to anything else about me just leave the question in the comment section and I'll answer it to my fullest potential!

P.S. So how do you guys like the layout change? I've been dying to do a 3 column layout.

P.P.S. I like to exaggerate Sharon ;P

6 comments:

  1. many poke?! ha!

    I love the new layout. I prefer 3 columns myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice layout! i'll share my followers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I like your new layout! And 2 months? Wow--you are a FABULOUS blogger! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing layout! :) I thought I was on the wrong site for a second...

    "In a pleasant house with electricity and running water" - haha, great answer, but I would've added "and many many many many books until it looks like the books are my house!" ;)

    cecilia

    ReplyDelete