Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Monday, February 16, 2009

Oh Yes I Did!

You heard it right people! I just watched Spectacular! I'll go into a greater depth tomorrow, for now I have to pass out!

EDIT: Okay so I'm dead tired and I really don't feel like doing this whole comparison thing of High School Musical and Spectacular like what I was hoping to do...I just have one thing to say. There has to be a limit to how tight a guy's jeans can be. That's it.

6 comments:

  1. I think I will watch it and post my thoughts in the comments as I watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even better, I'm going to write a blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so can't wait for this one..lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. It has yet to air on the west coast. This should be interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. THAT WAS TERRIBLE. OH MY GOSH.

    My thoughts are on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All I have to say is.... I'm sorry :P

    ReplyDelete