Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy Tag!

I've been tagged by Sharon at Sharon Loves Cats And Books for this very fun meme!

So here are the rules:
Link to the person who has tagged you.
Write down six things that make you happy.
Post the rules, tag six others and let them know you did it.
Then tell the person when your entry is complete.

1. Getting books in the mail (well duh!)
2. Hanging with friends and gossiping as well as making new friends! So much fun!
3. Random shapes like stars, circles, etc.
4. Doodling/drawing
5. Baking goodies and having people enjoy it! Yum. The last cake I made was for a friend's birthday and I did a semisweet chocolate cake with chocolate butter cream and semisweet chocolate shavings in little small curls. She's a chocoholic if you haven't noticed...
6. Accomplishing something that I've been working on since FOREVER!

Now it's my turn to tag people. Here are my 6:
Stephanie at Juicilicousss Reviews

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for tagging me!
    Here's my post:
    http://bookwormbooklovers.blogspot.com/2009/01/happy-tag.html

    ReplyDelete