Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I Got An Award!

I got a Butterfly Award from Sharon at Sharon Loves Cats And Books! Thank you so much Sharon! And I love your little quote about me XD

The rules for passing it on are:

1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded the blog to you.
3. Award up to ten other blogs.
4. Add links to the blogs you award onto your blog.
5. Leave a message for your awardees on their blogs.


Carmen for being my first ever follower! (even before the giveaways!)

Amanda for having a post about me only! Even if it was oddly creepy...

Carol who already received an award from Sharon but still! She always ask me what I'm reading right now even though my answer is less than exciting XD

Stephanie for being so absolutely fabulous (who also got an award from Sharon already...)

Elizabeth because she has amazing books (and definitely an extremely fast writer as well!)

Mrs. Magoo because she has video book reviews! And I can never have enough courage to do those!

Tricia Mills for finding me out of nowhere and commenting about my review of her latest book!

I'm off to contact these people now!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! lol Thanks so much Yan! I loved my amazing (yet awkward?) award!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore awkwardness (only if I create it ;D) too bad I can't do an awkward turtle on the internet...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool. Thanks for the award. :)

    Trish (aka Tricia)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the award! You=FABULOUS :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY - some more blogs for me to check out!

    ReplyDelete