Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Chillax

So a lot of tensions getting high in this community. First the ARC war, then the author war, so I decided to make another war. It's called the CHILL WAR. Personally I think we need to take a deep breath, in and out everyone, and think back to those happy times.

This entire thing has spiraled out of control and out of proportion. I have been mulling around with this post in my head for sometime now, but enough is enough. What ever happened to the love?

So if this dog can take a chill pill, I think we can too. Anyone else with me on this?

EDIT: Setting up a Mr. Linky is giving me a headache.

Trial Mr. Linky 1

20 comments:

  1. Now let's hope people actually listen.

    -goes to chill somewhere-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you!!! this needs to quit! thanks Yan for the optimism!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely agree with you! It seems like once one issue is over another one rises. It all just need to stop for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had that chill pill for Emmy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agreed. Everyone just needs to chill. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sitting here with hot chocolate and wondering when this war occurred. Lets chillax (okay I'm revising but the principle still stands).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm definitely with you on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree. Everyone just needs to chill.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Agreed! I never commented on any of the 'wars', but after a while I quit even clicking on them to see what everyone was saying.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wait, were we having a war??? must less, TWO wars?! when was this??? why do i feel so lost? xD

    ReplyDelete
  11. Agreed! And that dog is a real cutie! I feel like this whole thing is a scab that keeps getting picked! It needs some time to heal!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree! We should all just go to our happy places and chill =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I guess i like to start wars.... totally didn't see it getting that far off topic, what do I know, i guess :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. I agree, chillN is a good thing, I was a happy little reader this am... I covered some more of my books with Brodarts covers... I finshed Immortal Hunter, ahhh mind candy!~

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww cute chill pill picture hehe

    not even gonna address that other topic, people can be so silly

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well said Yan. Though that dog's head looks disembodied to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Girl, you just spread warmth! I have no idea what is going on & I like it this way!

    ReplyDelete