Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday! (13)

Pretty Dead by Francesca Lia Block (September 22, 2009--Harper Teen)

Summary: "She said she had never known you could love someone that much, for eternity or enough to die for, like the characters in her favorite novels. She had thought it was just fiction.

I told her, "No, that is real."

Believe me, I know. But even if I wanted to die for someone, it wouldn't be that easy.

They just kept dying for me."

This meme is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine!

10 comments:

  1. hmmm this looks good. I have her Waters and Wild book and cannot wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Francesca Lia Block. I didn't know she had a new novel. This is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makes me want some hard candy...and the book too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome cover. Definitely need to read this one.

    ReplyDelete