Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday Mystery: What I'm Listening To

Just finished my AP exams a few hours ago so I really don't have anything prepared that will dazzle anyone so I thought I would answer an old, old question about some musics I listen to. I'm slowly but surely going back to my older schedule of reading more than 1 book in 2 weeks (I had to lock them away during the AP study cram sessions).











Also be amazed by this.

Enjoy while I catch up on about 47 books...

4 comments:

  1. Love Struck is a flipping amazing song! Glad to know someone else knows of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Struck is a song the neighbors know because I play it so much!!! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun reading :)
    Hope your exam went well.

    ReplyDelete