Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Sunday, May 31, 2009

My Big One Oh!

Just a random post but I'm deliriously happy that I reached my 100th book! My goal was to read at least a book a day but that dream was crushed around oh...the 6th day. So now I am just trying to read as many as I can.

Anyway want to find out what I read? It's on my sidebar down the lower left hand side. The ones in green are ones that I also reviewed, some of which I will post a review later on this year. Just not now as the release dates are much later.

8 comments:

  1. Still a speed reader =) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Yan, you read and review really fast, I wish I could be like yo ^. Reading one book per day is such a hard thing, I still cannot figure out how Carol could read 14 books a week. It's, like,soooooo impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! You read sooo fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I am amazed by how fast you can read! Hope the quality of these books have matched up decently with the quanity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not going to be original this time, so all I am going to say that your blog rocks, sad that I don't have suck a writing skills

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm looking forward to getting more information about this topic, don't worry about negative opinions.

    ReplyDelete