Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thursday Hugs

So remember that post I made about the Chill War? Well after talking it over with Sharon we decided to come up with a new meme. This will be an every other week meme where we talk about the happy side of blogging (that means next week I won't post this but the following week I'll post another topic).

Tired of the negative energy everyone is putting off? Then post some love on your blog! For the first meme I thought we would start off with something small.

How was your first experience meeting a blogger outside of the internet?


Truthfully I never did meet a blogging buddy in the real life. Do I want to? Heck yes! I'll probably end up crushing someone's windpipes from my bear hugs. BEA sounds like such an amazing opportunity so whomever is going, I'll be there with you in spirit!? [distant screams: take me with you!!! kidnap me! I don't care, school is for suckers anyway...]

I won't mention who I want to meet the most since I can't pick favorites...Alea, Sharon, Carol, Vania, Khy, and Laura (because she might kill me if I don't add her)

But really though, I'll be excited to meet anyone. Seriously, someone throw me a bone. Who wants to come visit Yan so she won't be alone with summer!?

My answer wasn't really answering what the question was asking...Well! so let me hear your story! Sharon helped me with the Mr.Linky so now we can directly link to your tales. If you just want to join the CHILL WAR, don't be shy to add you link to the other post.

Okay so Mister Linky is down for the count. Apparently the site is offline or something... I thought only girls PMS :P

7 comments:

  1. Aw, I am mentioned. Yay! This makes my disastrous day better.

    I would come visit you, but I'm broke and have a class this summer. So. You can come visit me though1

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://sharonlovesbooksandcats.blogspot.com/2009/05/thursday-hugs.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I thought you were scared of hugs though? You can give them but won't take them? :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't really have much to say on this topic, but I did want to let you know thank I think it's a great idea! Awesome in fact.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwwwwwww!! I wanna meet you too!!! where you live? I say roadtrip and we go pick up some fun bloggers?? eh?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is a great idea-it's great to spread blog love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't have much to say so I'll participate next week :)

    I love the Thursday Hugs picture. It's a great idea.

    ReplyDelete