Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Revamping

I am now revamping my ideology for blogging. It seems that some things I have been doing are not appropriate so I am just thinking it over. Cleaning up some things. It's just this blogging deal is such an emotional thing: up, down, happy, sad, pissed, annoyed, just tired all the time. Some things are killing my love for this place and I just need to chill a bit before I go berserk and start to murder some people.

I will probably be back in a couple of days. Right now I am focusing on Traveling to Teens. So stop by while I do a complete 180 there.

7 comments:

  1. What things have you been doing that aren't appropriate? I don't think you have. And besides, it's your blog, you can do and say whatever you want! You don't need to re-vamp a thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't noticed you doing anything that wasn't appropriate. I totally agree with Shelley/Book Fanatic, this is your blog and you can do and say anything you want too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with both of them 100 percent!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do what is best for you. Take care. Inhale. Exhale.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you are doing fine. All this talk about doing inappropriate things is making me nervous, too. I thought it was a "free speech" have fun with books sort of thing. I certainly don't intend to offend anyone or steal there ideas, but come on, we are all just trying to shares ideas and our love of books.

    Keep right on doing what you are doing, please.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What are you doing that's "inappropriate"? 'Cause if you're doing it, I'm doomed. You're a million times more professional than me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never noticed anything inappropriate. I love this blog! You should be able to blog as you like. Smile ^_^

    ReplyDelete