This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY--nearness in space, time, and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to 8 bloggers who must choose 8 more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.
Thanks to Kristi who gave me a Premio Dardos Award!
This award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in his or her effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values every day.
1) Accept the award by posting it on your blog along with the name of the person that has granted the award and a link to his/her blog.
2) Pass the award to another 15 blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment, remembering to contact each of them to let them know they have been selected for this award.
So both of these awards I have been previously awarded so I think I will skip it. I really appreciate it ladies! It adds color to my somewhat dull color scheme!
Next up the Sisterhood Award! This one came from all over the place! Stephanie! Kristi aka The Story Siren! and Laina!
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate up to 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award.
5. Remember to link to the person from whom you received your award.
1. Persnickety Snark
2. Ravenous Reader
5. Prophecy Girl
7. The Epic Rat
8. Tower of Books
9. Reader Rabbit
And finally a Zombie Chicken award from Alea!
The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all...
1. Sarah Ockler
2. Amanda Ashby
3. CK Kelly Martin
4. Cindy Pon
5. Katie Alender
6. Justina Chen Headley
Going out of the box for these two awards!