First up, Robin Titan gave me this adorable award.
1) Add the logo of the award to your blog
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs!
I thought that I might happen to skip if that's okay with you? Thanks again Robin!
Next up we have two, count them 2!, shiny, sparkly, drool worthy award given to me by Steph Su! Not only do I judge book covers, I judge award icons too...I have to stop this endless cycle of craziness at one point.
First up, Premio Dardos means ‘prize darts’ in Italian and it is given for recognition of cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values transmitted in the form of creative and original writing. I freaking love this one! It's so colorful and I think I can stare at this one all day!
1) Accept the award by posting it on your blog along with the name of the person that has granted the award and a link to his/her blog.
2) Pass the award to another 15 blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment, remembering to contact each of them to let them know they have been selected for this award.
Sorry but I really am not feeling up to thinking this through. School sucks.
Secondly, this award! So adorable!
"This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to
This one I am definitely up to doing!
1. Sharon, because she totally tolerates me!
2. Khyrinthia, my online therapist! Who is SPECTACULAR!
3. Alea, who is beyond sweet! But she could be sweeter if she just gave me her gosh darn house key...
4. The Story Siren...I like her? Really, there's a reasonable explanation as to why...oh! There was this time where I poured my heart out to her? I think I did. Or maybe I rambled to her too?
5. Laura, my online mom! lol, I swear she has connections to almost every single author. Project Runway!
6. Kelsey, she helped me with my layout! She practically changed everything!
7. Carol, ...self-explanatory...I think she may be my long lost non-Asian twin whom was born from a different set of parents...and year...GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE!
8. Stephanie, one of my first blogging friends. Which reminds me, we need to start talking again!
9. Shalonda, we anti-social people need to stick together ;P
10. Book Chic, he just rules okay? Plain and simple.
11. Mandy, she's like always there whenever I need someone to chat to.
Again, thanks for these awesome awards!
P.S. No reviews for awhile. Right now I am going over past reviews and adjusting the grades. Reasons to thus are my own right now :)