Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Awards Part 2!

I got an award from Krista at Tower of Books! and Stephanie!

Rules:
1) Add the logo of the award to your blog
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs

Um...pass? Just e-mail me if you want this ;P


Another PROXIMITY award from Shalonda and Kristi! Whom all received the same award from me. Between you and me, I think they got lazy picking new people. Either that, or they love me! I pick option B because it sounds much sweeter!

Thank you all ladies!

3 comments:

  1. WOW! You got tons of awards!!!!!

    -Senfaye :)
    http://amazeofbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL yan, i tagged u in the "i love your blog" award xDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, of course I picked you because I love you!

    It was funny looking at these because we all picked the same people. Just goes to show how close we all really are.

    ReplyDelete