So for the past couple of weeks I have been getting comments that I am a hard reviewer. Too put it bluntly, anal. Of course I took it into consideration. However, just recently I've discovered that I have only given 8! books a 4 or higher grade. So right now I'm reevaluating my grading system. But first I want to ask you guys, my readers, a question before I do that.
1) Am I an extremely harsh, to the point where I am being mean, grader?
2) Should I continue to give my full response flaws and all about a book?
3) Or should I ease it up a little and grade books more gently?
4) Do you guys even like my reviews?
5) In what areas can I approve on?
Deal Alert - Just Friends by Monica Murphy for $.99!
12 hours ago