Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Friday, March 27, 2009

Reading Slump and Test Taking

Some of you have questioned about my "Hiatus" picture I posted quite a few days ago. That was mainly a precaution and nothing to serious. However, I may in fact have to take up on that unexpected offer though. Right now I barely have enough time to do anything but schoolwork. That means no reading, no reviewing, and definitely no posting. So far my hiatus will be around a week or less. I will continue to do my Monday Mystery mostly because I have most of done already. Meaning I have everything ready to go. My surprise for later this month will also be active. It has been planned for 2 months now and 90% of everything is done. This is also partially because they will be no better time than the one I had in mind.

So for those of you who are nosy, I am currently slumped with multiple tests, essays, and oral presentations. My ACTs and SATs soon need my attention as well. I am also in a reading slump as I type this. I have been on Fragile Eternity for about a week or so. I am barely half-way done. For those who know me, I read fairly fast, meaning a book in a day or two. I am just brain dead...

I apologize sincerly to those who I owe reviews or anything or that sort or anything at all. I promise to be back shortly, like in a few days.

10 comments:

  1. Feel better, hun! Those tests always take a toll on us students. But you'll get through it. Life's just full of these ridiculous ups and downs. Smile and know there's good things waiting for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Focus on your school work! We can wait for reviews, mailings:) and other things! School is MUCH more important!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate tests and the likes, but it's best to study and get them over with. Best luck for you okay : ) I hope you'll be back soon with good news on your school work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone needs a little break sometimes :) And school is more important.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know how you're feeling with the projects and tests... it's almost the end of the third quarter here, so I'm being slammed with tests, projects, and presentations too, and I hate it so much. And standerdized tests, too... I just had to take one of those last weekend too, yuckkk! Good luck with all your schoolwork and tests! (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. GOOD LUCK ON ALLLL THOSE HORRID TESTS *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with all the work! It's amazing how just a little bit extra (say one essay) can seem to take up all your free time.
    Wishing you lots of luck and energy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck on all of your tests and other school-related stuff. I hope it gets less busy soon. Don't worry too much about blogging - we all need a break from time to time. I took one last week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with everything! I know how hard it is deal with school so just keep your chin up and keep your eye on the prize.

    lol sorry I watched What Happens In Vegas last night and it's still making me laugh (=

    ReplyDelete
  10. Didn't know school got so busy. Hope you get through the thick of it soon.

    ReplyDelete