Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Yet Again...

So I am changing my layout for the third time. I have a new header put in, Kelsey was kind enough to change the background of my posts back to white and the regular text to black. I was getting tired of the dark theme because it made me hard to see sometimes. Plus it was making me gloomy...

Tell me what you guys think of the new header, I wanted something more me so I kind of tweaked it and revamped it myself. Right now I'm in the process of changing the background image because it does not go with the colors of the header. So if anyone can find a burgundy type of background image with hints of brown let me cause so far everything I found sort of sucks.

Bear with me while I yet again change almost everything.

P.S. Now that I'm looking at it again, I kind of don't really like it. So I need some feedback please~

4 comments:

  1. I was gonna say the header and background are now clashing, but you are taking care of it so good! I have to admit, I really like the color of the background so I'm sad to see it's going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it. But the header looks a bit gloomy with the dark background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the title picture...the two books sprouting from the book, very nice. I cannot wait to see how it all comes together when your finished with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. geesh...i should read before hitting ok..I meant the trees sprouting from the book.

    ReplyDelete