Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Let's Be Friends!

Alyce @ At Home With Books just gave me this charming award!

Rules:
"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

I think this is very similar to the other award, the PROXIMITY award, so to those of you who won that award from me, well take this one too! Double cuteness!!

Thank you Alyce! I'm so glad you enjoy reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment