Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday! (6)

Five Minutes More by Darlene Ryan (April 1st 2009--Ocra Books)

'“I play the Five Minutes More game. Five minutes. I can stand anything for five minutes. Even my father being dead.”

D’Arcy’s desperately wants her father’s death to have been an accident. Then she learns the truth. Why would her father choose suicide? Why didn’t she see the signs? How will she manage alone? Then D’Arcy becomes friends with Seth. Now will things get back to normal or will she have to call on strengths she didn’t know she had to make a new kind of normal, five minutes at a time?"

Click here for an except.

This meme is being hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine!

6 comments:

  1. wow one I haven't heard of! Sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't heard of this either. Love the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I'm SO evil! You are getting their other title though Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a book I have not seen or heard of and now I am truly intrigued. I will have to check it out.

    My WOW this week was Demon Princess...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cover blows my mind :) Very devil-may-care...

    Interesting book! Thanks for sharing it with us! :)

    ReplyDelete