The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong (May 1st 2010--Harper Teen)
The release date is tentative. The summary is non-existent. I just want to show you a sneak peak of the cover! Funny how the cover comes first then the summary. Anyway this is the last book in the Darkest Power trilogy! SUPER EXCITED!
so I think the left one if the final but the right I found from the Awakening series facebook









OK I seriously have to read this series now. Everyone says its great so now Ima have to go read it. LOVE the cover so thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait for this to come out! Kelley Armstrong posted the first few chapters... Man, how I want it now :P
ReplyDeleteGreat cover. Want the book NOW.
ReplyDeleteLove the cover! Now I really need to get on reading the books already!
ReplyDeleteI like the cover. This is the series my Mom bugs me about. I don't think I'll tell her when this book comes out. LOL!
ReplyDeleteThis is my favorite cover so far. Can't wait!
ReplyDeleteI just saw this posted on another blog two seconds ago, but the girl in that picture had blond hair like in the other covers. I wonder which one is accurate?
ReplyDeleteNessie: It's actually in Kelley's facebook if you want to check? It's not the final one but just like this one without the words
ReplyDeleteOkay so I went back and got the draft version if that's what you meant.
ReplyDeletepreeeeeeeeeeeeetty. o.o I still need to read the second book in this series. xD
ReplyDeleteTHe cover for this series are great i love them cant waite !!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is a great cover to an amazing series. I cannot wait. Kelley Armstrong is amazing. Great choice.
ReplyDeletethis is on my wishlist! have the first two but still need to read them...
ReplyDeleteI saw just the picture first and I was like umm where is the rest of the cover! I think the hair fits the other two better in the second one... hmm
ReplyDeleteOoooo....yay a cover!! It's so pretty. I can't wait for this one.
ReplyDeletednt know like the hair in the 2nd one ")
ReplyDeleteI am hearing a lot of great things about this series. I think I'm going to have to read it to see what all the talk is about.
ReplyDeleteI found out about this cover on Meg Cabot's message boards. It's so pretty!! But the person who posted it found a summary on UK Amazon so check there. But it's a very vague summary, like only a sentence or two is actually about the third book.
ReplyDeleteLOVE this cover! Thanks for posting it -- I first saw it here. :D
ReplyDeletePshaw Katie! Actually, I posted it first here: ;o
ReplyDeletehttp://www.fanpop.com/spots/darkest-powers