Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Monday, April 20, 2009

Complete List of Awards

At first I wanted to post the pretty pictures on the sidebar but it got too cluttered--too much. So I just wanted to do a formal post to everyone who gave me an award until now. Thank you! I'm sorry that could not link the people to their blogs since my computer is not working right now (using laptop, hates it, can't type nor do anything productive).


From Amanda and Sharon!
From Sharon!
From Steph Su, Shalonda, GreenBeanTeenQueen and The Story Siren!
From Robin, Stephanie, Polo. Pony and Krista!
From Steph Su and Kristi!

From Alyce!
From Stephanie, Laina, and The Story Siren!
From Alea, Taschima and Reverie!
From Black-Eyed Susan and Jenny!
From Yvette and SunShine!

From Jenny!

No comments:

Post a Comment