Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Huge Mistake!

I am not sure if anyone else caught it (probably did) but the interview I had with Cindy Pon had this huge mistake. It was the picture of the clown. When I first found it I thought "Perfect!" and used it. But instead of reading what it had actually said, "I'll touch your penis", I read it as "I'll torch your penis" so, um, yeah, huge difference! I apologize completely to Ms. Pon as it was not my intention to do that. I went back and fixed it...somewhat.

I need a Tylenol apparently...or a new brain...

8 comments:

  1. oh help!! hahahaha! what have i gotten myself into?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Yan, personally I think any brain you manage to get will become nutty! :)

    Killer Klowns scare me...and I tried to not look too long at this horror of horrors :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really? I guess I missed that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. =D Wow, that's quite a mistake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, slight difference in intent there.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. XD that is actually quite hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LMAO!
    That was brilliant. If I'd seen that, I would so have been interested in the book :D

    ReplyDelete