I am officially finished with my finals, am almost a senior (when's Move Up Day!?), so I would like to pass my wisdom onto the youngsters.
1. Stay AWAY from the computer!
It only causes pain and misery once the tests are placed in front of you. The internet is a big NO-NO.
2. Do NOT talk to blogger friends for an extensive periods of time. coughSharonLauracough
3. Do NOT worry about blogger.
I cannot tell you how much time I wasted constantly worrying about my blog and T2T (which is now down for the moment in case anyone was trying to access it). Of course if you listen to my first rule #2 and 3 would not apply to you anymore!~
4. Do NOT space out or daydream in the middle of studying.
Case in point this one time I zoned out for some time while preparing for Precalculus finals. I tried to imagine what would grinding popcorn kernels, making them into patties, breading them, and then chicken style frying them would taste like.
10. Do NOT forget anything!*
I remember having this conversation with a friend that went something like this:
"I FORGOT EVERYTHING I JUST READ!!"
"WE'RE GONNA DIEEEEEEEE!!!!"
15. Do NOT make these lists while preparing for your finals.
This is what we would stupidity to the infinite power.
*If anyone is wondering what happened to 5-9 and 11-14 I think we may have to probe your brain.