Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday! (15)

Dragonfly by Julia Golding (October 20th 2009--Marshall Cavendish Corp/Ccb)

"Princess Taoshira of the Blue Crescent Islands is appalled when she is ordered to marry Prince Ramil of Gerfal in order to unite their lands. And he's not too pleased, either. They hate each other on sight. So, when Tashi and Ramil are kidnapped, they fear there's no escape - from their kidnappers or from each other. Can they put aside their differences long enough to survive ambush, unarmed combat, brainwashing, and imprisonment? And will the people they meet on their adventure help them or betray them to the enemy?"

Sorry I got distracted by the pretty cover.

12 comments:

  1. It sounds really good and the cover is awesome!
    Right to my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that is gorgeous and if you click on it bigger u can barely see a girl!! LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, I got distracted by the cover. :) Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh that cover is really pretty! Sounds good too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! It sounds really good! That love-hate romance hopefully. :) Great pick.

    - Alex

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want that dragonfly as a pet. Or a necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooohh.. I love the cover too. Very eye-catching and pretty. The plot synopsis sounds pretty good too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how it sounds but I love how it looks more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, the US cover is so much prettier than ours. All your Julia Golding covers are prettier I think.
    They've put back publishing any new books of hers here for like a year while they do a total cover re-think. Kind of annoying when the books have been ready for ages and already designed once!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds great. And I must have that pretty cover!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a stunning cover! I glanced over at it about five times while I was reading the description, which was also great. This is definitely going on my list.

    ReplyDelete