Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Is Testing...

So you may or may not have noticed that I've been away for quite some time. Why? One word well, two I guess. SATs (yes, again!) and finals. SATs were last Saturday and as soon as I arrived back home I hit the books and studied for my finals. While it may not be over yet (tomorrow is the last day), I'm about 90% stress free compared to the beginning of the week. Once finals are over I'll be back with loads of reviews and contests and guest posts. Until then enjoy:



Part two of randomly absurd pictures.

13 comments:

  1. I like the dog park sign the best. And I kind of want the warning, children will be sold to circus sign for my library-haha!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel, I have finals this week too, and a few of my teachers decided one day of finals isn't enough, so I have one 3 day final, etc

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the signs! Good luck with your final exam :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice sign collection you got there. I hope you did well on all your "fun" tests!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That notice is crazy. Actually they all make me frown and laugh. Good luck with your SATs Yan ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the signs! Good luck with your exams. Also, I love your new layout. I've been gone from the blogging world for the past few weeks so I'm not sure when you changed it again... but it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Finals are such a drag. I'm so glad I don't have to deal with those anymore...

    Thanls for making my day a little brighter. I like the direction sign ("good luck") the best. We have a roundabout near my house, and although it's much, much, much less complicated I swear it's about that hard for people to comprehend how to drive around it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, testing...gotta love it. Good luck.

    Love the signposts. Very cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those signs are hysterical!

    Eek, SATs. I took mine on June 6th, and it was horrible. I held my pencil so hard during the essay part that by the end of it my hand felt completely destroyed. Hope yours went well, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete