Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday! (17)

Betrayals by Lili. St. Crow (November 17th 2009--Razorbill)
"Poor Dru Anderson. Her parents are long gone, her best friend is a werewolf, and she's just learned that the blood flowing through her veins isn't entirely human. (So what else is new?)

Now Dru is stuck at a secret New England Schola for other teens like her, and there's a big problem - she's the only girl in the place. A school full of cute boys wouldn't be so bad, but Dru's killer instinct says that one of them wants her dead. And with all eyes on her, discovering a traitor within the Order could mean a lot more than social suicide. . .

Can Dru survive long enough to find out who has betrayed her trust - and maybe even her heart? "

I think today is Wednesday?

This meme is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine!

6 comments:

  1. This is my waiting on book this week too! I absolutely loved Strange Angels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for this one either. I loved the first book. Love the cover, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to read the first in the series but this book sounds interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I chose this one for my WOW as well! Great pick! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've read Strange Angels but this book interests me more.

    ReplyDelete