Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Monday, June 15, 2009

Get Your Random Bag!

The winner for Katie Alender's "oodles of fun random bag" is...

DONNAS

Which is funny because she was the first to enter! So congrats donnas! Email me within the next 48 hours so Katie can mail your prize out.

Anyway the winner for my ARC of BAD GIRLS DON'T DIE was chosen by Katie herself! And the winner is...

PEPSIVANILLA!

Her doll? This is what Melissa aka Pepsivanilla has to say "This doll is Larry from the 3 Stooges, and my dad got him on EBay. He's dressed to play golf and if you press his hand he yells things about golf clubs."

So Melissa, you have to email me your address as well so I can mail your prize out to you! Congrats again everyone!

P.S. This contest was weird...some people ended up entering twice in two different time periods so I had to ignore those.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Donnas and Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Donnas & Melissa &... Larry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, very creepy lol. Congrats to the winners! When I was a kid there was this movie theater filled with memorabilia and they had Chuckie dolls on the walls (I believe they were the actual ones from at least one of the movies- the couple who owned the place used to work in the movies). Very creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reminds me of the night of the living dummy dummy. That thing creeped me out SO badly as a kid...

    ReplyDelete