Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Dilemma!

Quick question! For some time, an on and off desire, I have had the urge to change my blog name. Originally it was "Books by their Cover", you know without the "s" at the end of "Cover". But I've been noticing that whenever I get linked somewhere people type in "Books by their Covers". I know that my current title is not grammatically correct, my friend pointed it out to me several times. But I thought it had a certain sparkle and pzazz if I left the "s" out as my friend thought so too. So what do you think? Add the "s"? Stay how it is?

13 comments:

  1. I like the incorrect grammar. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the pzazz thing, leave it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That makes the difference. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe this will help.I went and did a keyword search for you and found this out
    books by their cover-searched by 36
    books by their covers-searched by 58
    Although I must say "books by their cover" sounds better to me.I am not so sure it is "incorrect grammar"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is 'Books by their cover' really incorrect grammar??? Because books/cover sounds much better to me. Plus, keep in mind that if you change it, you'd have to change it in your URL and all of the places you've been linked to will be messed up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep it as it is... as long as you don't mind people linking to you wrong, cuz it's going to happen.

    I have an award for you:
    http://ultimatebookhound.blogspot.com/2009/06/bit-about-me-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would keep it like this, and ignore those who write it wrong! I think it's cute :) Unless you mind it: it's your blog after all ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like Books by their Cover. Books by Their Covers makes you just another book cliche instead of uni-Q! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  9. People spell mine Lania, Liana, you think of it, I've gotten it. As long as the link works, I don't care what it says.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think no s adds pizazz, so as long as you don't mind a few people being directed to the wrong site you keep the name as it is.

    ReplyDelete