Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Break Out Those Toothbrushes

So I have gotten some request about what I did to celebrate my birthday. I'm not sure what you guys what from me. So I present to you a cake that some friends made me.


If anyone is having trouble, Lin is my last name. It was rather embarrassing when someone tried to open the aluminum top and I jumped onto of it screaming Noooooo! Anyway I do love my friends because they gave me something personal. The main one who designed the cake was Judy. She's on deviantART if anyone cares. Her partner in crime is Linda. Not the Linda that spams my chatbox at random times. Here's her PhotoBucket since she didn't share her deviantART URL.

Here's a cake that the two pairs + one other made last year when I was going through my crazed "I NEED STUFFED ANIMALS!" and "I <3 DOMO-KUN!" phase.

If anyone wants to know if I got any books the answer is no. I did however get this handbag that I desperately needed from chatbox Linda.

So birthday = 1 trip to watch UP then a brunch to iHop where we spent just 20 some dollars for 4 people by the ways of splitting things up. Breakfast combo and a ham and cheese melt with some OJ.

6 comments:

  1. That is such an awesome cake! Happy belated birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww that is so sweeet! and the cake lookf good enough to... eat? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a freakin' amazing cake! lolz. I'm so boring I just decorate them with like oreos and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That is one awesome cake. You've got some great friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both those cakes are awesome!
    Happy belated birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete