Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday! (18)

Decided that today will be a blah day and picked someone that probably everyone has heard of, but I want it oh so badly.

Devoured by Amanda Marrone (September 8th 2009--Simon Pulse)
"Megan’s twin sister Remy died in an accident nine years ago, and she’s been haunting her ever since. Knowing how crazy that sounds, Megan keeps this secret to herself and tries to lead a normal life. But when she takes a summer job at Land of Enchantment to keep an eye on her new boyfriend and his lovesick best friend, Samantha, she meets fellow employee Luke who can see Remy, too. Things get even twistier because Megan’s new friend Ari is sporting a massive crush on Luke, who seems to be developing a massive crush on Megan…making for a love triangle that’s positively possessed.

Megan wants to keep her distance from Luke, but when Remy’s visions get crazy violent; she knows she needs his help. Because someone’s definitely in danger...the only question is who?"

It's the cover! I swear, it possesses me to drool. Does anyone else see an Anne Hathaway resemblance?

This meme is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine!

11 comments:

  1. I most definitely see the Anne Hathaway resemblance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that you mentioned it, yes I do! And I'm a big fan of Hathaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this cover a lot too--the blue dress is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. But Yan this is a paperback release, I'll be in heaven but how will you stand not having a hardcover! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, the first time I saw this one I thought of Anne Hathaway. Are you a hardcover whore too? :) My husband only wants his books in hardcover, where I don't care and actually like paperbacks a little better (they're cheaper!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, when I first saw this I also thought Anne Hathaway.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Pick! Can't wait to read this one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. never heard of it I don't think. I wanna read too

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to read this book! It looks sooo good. The model reminds me of Anne Hathaway too.

    ReplyDelete