Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thursday Hugs (3)

So...anyone have any good ideas about any new topics that I may ramble on about like what I'm doing now...Okay! So! There's a nun and a police officer in a bar. And the nun says...

One thing that I love about blogging is the interactiveness with the readers. When you ask a question someone is bound to answer. When you need help someone is there. When you just to bitch out to someone there's always a pair of ears listening eyes reading. So I guess my topic for today is:

Knowing that there's always someone online to listen to you ramble, does it bring relief?
I mean like whenever I feel down or frustrated I tend to just let it fly. I post the most random things that pop out of nowhere and surprisingly people listen and comment! Of course they tend to say that they found the post funny. Even for the more happy news like weddings, graduations, vacationing, it always make me smile when someone else is able to relate. Even across the world we share a certain bond.

P.S. I wasn't kidding when I said I need help picking a new topic. Eep!

3 comments:

  1. Do a post about the history of this: :3

    Besides that i have nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really have any ideas. Maybe a hug about a cool teacher/librarian/book seller/whoever that connected you with an awesome book?

    I just wanted to say that I like connecting with bloggers too. Even though I work in a library that has lots of book lovers, not everyone reads YA (actually not many, and if they do, it's not much) It's nice to have people that get excited over the same books and you can discuss authors and books with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha The connection between bloggers it's by far the best thing about blogging.
    I love that I have met so many people I can talk about my *cough* addiction *ends cough* with ^^.
    Its wonderful!

    Hmmm maybe you can talk about...

    ReplyDelete