Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Bookcase Alert!

Raise your hands if you own too many books and not enough room to store them. I’m guilty as charged. Seriously I have 5 cardboard boxes filled to the rim with books, 3 scary looking stacks and two 6 feet long shelves stuffed to the point where I’m scared that my books are getting bent. Does anyone else have this similar situation (because I know some of you guys use storage boxes to hide all your books and don’t you dare say that you don’t have a problem)? Well someone must have answered my prayers (or I might have sold my soul to the devil unintentionally) because CSN Office Furniture contacted me just recently asking if I wanted to review one of their bookcases. My reaction? Holy effing cow! My second reaction? HOLY EFFING COW! My third reaction? Going to their bookcase selections right away!


I think I died and gone to bookcase heaven. They have bookcases with doors, with walls (!?), traditional ones, contemporary ones, barrister ones, and super drool worthy premium (!!!) bookcases! And for those like me budget ones which if you ask me is also pretty amazing. There’s also options if you have a price range, what type you want, what kind of finish, the material, number of shelves, a go-green option (wow!), size, ratings/reviews, and brand names (if you’re that type of person). Mmmm I likey. Super easy and the pretty pictures help out as well.


So what are you waiting for!? BUY BUY BUY! It’s on sale too (can you say no to a good sale!?)! With FREE SHIPPING (which is just an excuse to not go the store meaning we have more time to read)! Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m off to stare at more bookcases~

Visit them at their homepage here and their office furniture here.

15 comments:

  1. Oh love at those lovely bookcases. I've never heard of that site before. I will have to check it out. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn, those are nice. I just got a new bookshelf last week and luckily, I don't have too many books to overflow it with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no room at all - my desk is piled high, and I've got full plastic boxes all over the place. Oh, and one 6-foot bookshelf and three shelves. Help! (I love it really!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. my bookshelf is full, my windowsill is full, my shoe rack is full... and I have two piles on the floor

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guilty... I just moved into a new apartment and bought three six foot bookcases and I'm already out of room and just throwing books on top...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow they have great stuff on that site! I'm so glad I found it. I'm going to tell some of my friends about it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So are they going to give you a bookcase or do you have to buy one?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got contacted by them too. I am going to stare at them for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  9. *raises both hands* I've got book piles everywhere...on my t.v., under my desk...I don't even want to talk about my bookcase!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, they emailed me too and I wasn't sure if I was going to do it or not. But I suppose if they want to send me a new bookshelf I'll let them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. These bookcases look really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just invested in another book case this month. My husband just shakes his head.... LOL

    I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, that is awesome! I love both of those book shelves. I am like you with piles of books all over the place. Never enough space to store them all. And I've been going a little crazy buying books for my daughter so the shelf I got for her books is also over flowing and she's not even 2 yet!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I also just got contacted to do this. My bookshelf will be sent out either tomorrow or Friday. I am very excited. Please e-mail me the link to your blog when you get your bookcase. I would love to see it!

    lovestoread0708(at)yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have a spare room for books. Like a spare bedroom.

    I moved my desk out of there into my room to make room for them.

    Yeah.

    ReplyDelete