Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Friday, July 3, 2009

Taylor Love

Taylor Lautner is one of the hottest, sexiest, drool worthy, can kick Edward's ass, boy man around. I plan to adore you from the tip of your gorgeous hair to even your fungus infected toes. I love you. I love you. I LOVE YOU. Oh make your werewolf queen! Forget Bella, Renesme, and all those other pathetic losers! Tis me you want. *fawns over his rock hard abs*

Forever yours,
Yan




Have you guys seen my latest blogger profile picture!?


Read the small print, I hate you Carol, it's true :)


P.S. If no one knows I have a great disdain toward this guy.

14 comments:

  1. LOL!

    Haha! Taylor sure does have nice abs. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have to say that i totally think he is hot too, even if that makes me a creepy pedophile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha

    Lol he does have a nice body, but I pick Jim Sturgass every day of the week...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I am in love as well! He is so cute! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. As a card-carrying member of Team Jacob, I have some problems with this boy as well. He's not my Jacob.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why don't you like him?! He's so hot! Kristi, I must be a pedophile too, lol. But he'll be legal soon enough!

    Thanks for the eyecandy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, do I love Taylor Lautner...

    Thank you Yan, for blessing me with the pictures of an angel.

    I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Taylor Lautner... I really liked you post, I agree with everything you said! It was quite entertaining too :)

    Also, I am having a poll on my blog, if you would let to check it out. No pressure!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hhhhaaaaaa taylor taylor taylor i only wish i was old enough and in hollywood so i can date him lol.......oh and by-the-way im 12 and in australia......bye

    ReplyDelete
  10. HA! I must say, I aggree. I'm pretty obsessed with him, though I hate him with long hair.. He has a great laugh too:-D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I used to hate him... you should watch Shark Boy and Lava Girl sometime (wasn't a fangirl-y thing, there was just nothing else on and I like kids movies), but he's gotten to be a better actor... and the 30 pounds of muscle he gained is quite nice...

    ReplyDelete