Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Traveling to Teens

You're probably sick of Traveling to Teens aren't you? I am too. Anyway I'll just letting everyone know that the blogger version of T2T has been hidden for only the members of the tour. The public version has been moved to a weebly: http://travelingtoteenstours.weebly.com/. So I don't know if you want to remove the blogger version from your google reader or not, but I'm just letting you guys know. All new giveaways will be there and we have about 4 coming up.

2 comments:

  1. *slaps* Don't say mean stuff about T2T I perk up everytime it's mentions so there! :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope my two giveaways go up soon because these books are taking up too much space in my room. xD And, yes, I am aware there are only two. STILL.

    ReplyDelete