Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday! (23)

Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick (October 13th, 2009)

"For Nora Grey, romance was not part of the plan. She's never been particularly attracted to the boys at her school, no matter how much her best friend, Vee, pushes them at her. Not until Patch came along. With his easy smile and eyes that seem to see inside her, Nora is drawn to him against her better judgment.

But after a series of terrifying encounters, Nora's not sure who to trust. Patch seems to be everywhere she is, and to know more about her than her closest friends. She can't decide whether she should fall into his arms or run and hide. And when she tries to seek some answers, she finds herself near a truth that is way more unsettling than anything Patch makes her feel.

For Nora is right in the middle of an ancient battle between the immortal and those that have fallen - and, when it comes to choosing sides, the wrong choice will cost her life."
I'm pulling my hair out wanting to read this bad boy

This meme is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine!

12 comments:

  1. I loved this book. Period. And want a poster of that cover for my wall. And Becca is awesome. That is all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got this book in my mail yesterday. :) I'm was very surprised and I can't wait to read it.

    shutupimreading.blogspot.com
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also received a copy of this one. So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hush Hush was so good! I wasn't going to read it right away, but I couldn't concentrate on any other books knowing I had Hush Hush lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too got this in the mail yesterday. I squealed like a little girl. I am excited to read it too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. me too. i want to see nora fall into patch's arms...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who DOESN'T want to read this book? :D

    -Briana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yan! I hope you get a copy!! And thanks for WoWing Hush, Hush :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow it seems like everyone is getting this book. I am super excited to read this too. Great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved this book. Certainly worth waiting for

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hate telling people I have this book and that I haven't read it.. I will! Next week! I swear it! And then I'll hold a contest.. I promise. :)

    ReplyDelete