Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Books By Its Cover (2)

This is the second poem of the month. I hope it wasn't as hard as the first one but not as easy as the second. Remember to email me with your guess on what the author and title the poem is based off of. If you don't get a reply back from me then that means your answer was correct. If you do then I'm probably asking you to try again.


Broken glass
In the shape of mine
What lies I hide
In this jagged piece
Of red
Winners are chosen at the end of month. This isn't a first come first win giveaway. I'm basically collecting the correct answers for the month and then picking a random winner in the end. So if you answer all 4 poems correctly by the end of the month then you have 4 chances to win.

2 comments:

  1. I think I know this one. Gonna email you about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haz answer. I emailed you tell me if I'm right!

    ReplyDelete