Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Crap Pt. 2

So...I think we can call the other one a dud. So far I've gotten about 7 guesses and none of them being correct. So here's a new poem:

Double click
Left click
Right click
Pink and blue
Tell me all
Online

What you need to do is figure out the title of the book and the author based off the poem. The poem describes the cover as well as the plot (a bit of it) in the last couple of lines. Remember to email me. US only, money still sucks.

The book that the previous poem was based off of was FAIRY TALE by Cyn Balog.


10 comments:

  1. I think I know what this one is, so thanks for making it easier. Unfortunately, I can't submit my answer since I'm Canadian. Boo-hoo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iryna: move to the US ;P I know! Canada is like right there! Damn the extra cost.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sent an e-mail with my guess. I think it is right but not sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally know what it is but am not guessing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clever meme idea! I sent my guess in, so we'll see...

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I know it!!!
    I emailed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know this one! but can't remember the name for the life of me :S

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I was winning a copy of this book, I might enter, but don't really want (or already own) what's being given away, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, darn, I emailed you about the last poem before I saw this... er, well, ignore my email. (I'm Canadian anyways.)

    ReplyDelete