So Carol challenged me to compete several obstacles. Trust me, these are freaking hard things I must endure. Here's a copy and paste of what I have to do.
"Check this blog post for more info.
Yan, I dare you to accept this challenge. I dare you to complete ALL of them.
1. You must watch the first season of House M.D.
2. You must watch the first season of Buffy on Hulu.
3. I dare you to re-read Are U 4 Real? by Sara Kadefors
4. I dare you to re-read Swoon by Nina Malkin
5. I dare you to put a picture of Taylor Lautner as your blogger profile pic for a whole month.
6. I dare you to read the whole Sookie Stackhouse series.
7. I dare you to make a vlog and post it on your blog.
8. I dare you to re-read the House of Night series.
9. I dare you to confess your love for Taylor Lautner on your blog.
10. I dare you to listen to Radio Disney for 12 hours straight.
This challenge must be completed by May 25, 2010 (yup, first day of BEA, where I'll hopefully meet you).
If you complete this challenge, I will buy you a book of your choice and I will do something of your choosing.
If you fail to complete this challenge, you will give me 3 books of my choosing from your pile of books."
I am accepting this challenge where hopefully my brain will continue to function by next year. I plan to tackle Carol if I go to the BEA and see her there. But first! I need some help.
What station is Radio Disney even on!? I know it's AM and it's crap, but anything people? Oh, by the way, I am so totally owning that one. It's a secret but I kind of <3 Disney songs on occasions because they are so cheesy. I also need the House of Night series and the Sookie books. Alea...you should let me borrow your Sookie books :P
April Book Releases
11 hours ago