Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Friday, July 3, 2009

Carol You Suck So I Challenge You!

This is my counter challenge to Carol.

Here are the rules of the this challenge:

1. Snag the snazzy I Dare You to Accept This Challenge Logo and create your dare using the following format:

Carol, I dare you to accept this challenge. I dare you to complete at least 5 of the all 10 items on the list below


1. I dare you to watch all the Barbie movies
2. I dare you to watch the entire first season of Make Me A Supermodel
3. I dare you to convince Khy to host a celebration dedicating an entire week worth of Mr. Funk love
4. I dare you to do a vlog where you dance to Metro Station "Shake it" or just do a vlog
5. I dare you to hug your sister like you mean it and send me the photo
6. I dare you to finish Swoon and review it
7. I dare you to read an entire manga series--one that has more than 10 volumes. I must approve of the manga first.
8. I dare you to listen to Taylor Swift for 8 hours and watch all her music videos
9.I dare you to mail my stupid box out already
9. I dare you to come meet me within the next 2 years
10. I dare you play Minesweeper and Solitaire for 4 hours straight. You must beat my score of 8 seconds in easy mode for Minesweeper and 1250 in Solitaire*.

This challenge must be completed by May 25, 2010 where I plan to tackle you to the ground.

If you fail in this challenge you must bow down to me in vlog form.

But if you succeed then I will get you a book of your choosing OR do something really, really, really, stupid for you.

If you choose to accept this dare you must follow these rules:
  • Blog about your acceptance and log in with Mr Linky on the correct Acceptance Post here.
  • Blog about your thoughts after completing each item. When you've completed the challenge check in with Mr Linky on the correct Completed Challenge Post on the I Dare You to Accept This Challenge Blog!
  • Once you accept (or complete) this challenge then make a list of 10 related items (ie all Bollywood movies, your favorite tv show or book series, favorite genre of books etc) and challenge one of your friends...even the one who challenged you!
  • Need help deciding on a dare? Check out what others are doing here.
*My brother deleted all my games so I forgot the exact number.

6 comments:

  1. I hate you know :P

    I'll see what I can do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm Yours is harder O.o

    I mean barbie movies?!?! SERIOUSLY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha you guys freaking rule!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have you know, I love barbie movies xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. It will take a lot for Carol to bribe me. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete