Powered by Blogger.
Win a copy of Nobody and Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (ends 2/20)

Monday, July 6, 2009

Monday Mystery: Red Dot Beware

Okay so I just got home from an almost 2 hour drive to my mom's friends house. She's going to be away for a couple of weeks so she asked us to house-sit and take care of her pets. Mostly take care of her pets. Her fishes. A 2 hour drive so we can feed her fishes. So obviously I have nothing planned or scheduled for today. Instead I have this link. Click it. I dare you.

Enjoy!

P.S. The giveaway winner will be announced either by the end of the week or early next week.

4 comments:

  1. THE BIG RED BUTTON! :O

    I remember that. It's so entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't think I would last until the end but I did! It's clever how it restarts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I clicked the penguin. Because I'm a REBEL.

    ReplyDelete